- Our Story
- Our Studio
- Joint Venture
If you have a special fascination for paper and you’re looking for a venue to increase your following, sell your work, and support your arts community, then come aboard! Kaghaz Kay karnamay would like to offer fellow artists, sculptors, illustrators, designers, crafters & entrepreneurs who work with paper for the love of the material an online space to display their creations to a larger audience. The platform will serve an alternative venue for established and upcoming artists to showcase their works to a new-clientele in a non-traditional way.
Terms & Conditions
1. All Joint Venture requests require the Artist(s) to complete the following Artist Application Form and a Proposal outlining the type of artwork to be displayed.
2. Upon submission of the Artist Application Form and Proposal, the Gallery’s Visual Arts Team will review and consider the work for showcase. The team at Kaghaz Kay Karnamay shall inform the Artist via email or phone.
3. The following documents and images must be provided:
• High-resolution images of Artist’s portfolio work
• All images must be tagged with a Title (or marked Untitled), Size, Medium, Surface and Year of Execution
• Synopsis/Artist’s statement
• Artist’s Resume/Biography
• Press Releases, Reviews, Published Press Coverage (if any)
• Artist’s Recent Photograph
• Scanned Copy of Artist’s CNIC
• Artist’s Bank Details for Payment Transfers
4. The Artist must provide the team at Kaghaz Kay Karnamay with a comprehensive pricelist. Our Joint Venture Gallery operates like a regular artist’s gallery and charges nothing other than a 25% commission for any artwork sold.
5. Payments will be made through cross cheque online Bank Transfers only, made out in the name of the Artist or the name under which the Artist is exhibiting. Payment shall be made within 15 working days after the sale proceeds arerealized.